You can pay for meals and many fees and fines online, by mail (please include the mail-in payment form) or directly to our ASB bookkeeper.
For both of our online payment systems, you’ll need to know your student’s ID number, which is on report cards and available from your school’s front office.
If you have an account, use MySchoolBucks to:
Please note that My School Bucks charges a $2.50 transaction fee. If you do not have an account, visit our Food Services payment page to learn how to get one.
Student Fees & Fines
Fees are as follows:
- ASB privileges: $15
- Planner: $3
- Yearbook (with the purchase of ASB privileges): $24 until Sept. 12, then $27
- Yearbook (for non-ASB): $27 until Sept. 12, then $29
- PE shirt (grey w/ logo): $6
- PE shorts (black & white w/logo): $10
- PE cinch bag (optional): $6
- Locker fee: $2 (7th and 8th graders receive locker assignments the first week of school after paying for a planner and locker fee, and returning their signed student expectation form. Ridgetop will provide locks. Students may not use their own locks.)
- Emergency food fee (optional): $4
Course fees must be paid at the beginning of the course.
You can pay for athletics and activity fees, or for student items, such as yearbook and ASB privileges using the Touchbase system.
You can see past payments. Please note that there is a $1.75 service charge. Please note that you will need your student ID number to log in.