First off — WELCOME!!! We are glad you are here.
- Upon your arrival at Ridgetop Middle School, please come into the main office and let a secretary know you are here to register a new student.You will be directed to our registrar, Mrs. Gabryshak.
- Parents must bring proof of address and immunization records to register student.
- Please bring your last report card and last standardized test scores.
- If your student has an IEP or 504 plan, please bring it with you and let Mrs. Gabryshak know of this.
- In order to correctly place your student in classes, we may schedule him/her to take a reading and/or math placement test. Each test takes between 60-90 minutes depending on the student. These tests need to be started before 12:00 noon, so it may be necessary to schedule your student to come back the next day.
- We will endeavor to start your student on the day following the day he/she takes the placement tests, however, this is not always possible.
Again, welcome. Ridgetop is a great school!
To download forms and for more information about registering your child in Central Kitsap School District, please visit our Registration page.
Please visit these pages for more helpful information:
Presentations for Incoming 6th & 7th Graders
Please contact Ridgetop Middle School if you have not registered your incoming 2016-2017 6th or 7th grader.
- The Power Point presentation shown at the incoming 6th grade parent night at RMS can be viewed by clicking here - Incoming 6th Power Point
- The Power Point presentation shown at the incoming 7th grade parent night at RMS can be viewed by clicking here - Incoming 7th Power Point
- The CKSD presentation made to incoming 6th and 7th graders in their classrooms can by viewed by clicking here - Incoming 6th & 7th CKSD Presentation